Move app in the easiest way。
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get “Sdcard share the same disk with os”, means that Android os set up default SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can’t move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.